Rotel RP-5300 Direct Drive turntable
Made in Japan in the late 1970's! A high performance turntable of professional caliber that is certain to impress. It has a quality tonearm, with anti-skating for well-balanced sound, The removable headshell can accomodate a wide range of cartridges should you ever choose to upgrade.
It has a built-in stroboscobe, and adjustable speed so that you can adjust the pitch to perfection. It is a fully manual turntable - perfect for those of us who like to be in full control of our listening experience.
This turntable has been recently serviced and is ready to spin for you. It also comes with a new stylus and is fully setup in all repects.
- Motor: dc servo motor
- Drive: direct drive
- Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
- Speed control: +-5%
- Wow and flutter: less than 0.04%
- Signal to noise ratio: better than 60dB
- Platter: 310mm aluminium die-cast with embossed strobe markings on rim
- Tonearm: static balance s-shaped pipe arm
- Overhang: 16mm
- Cartridge weight: 4 to 12g
- Stylus pressure: 0.75 to 3g
- Dimensions: 438 x 355 x 145mm
- Weight: 7kg